Monday, November 10, 2008

Ayesha Takia Is Getting Hitched!

Ayesha Takia has decided to tie the knot with long-time beau, restaurateur, Farhan Azmi. The 22-year-old actress has been dating Farhan for a while now and they have just officially announced that their Big Day will be in January of next year. Earlier, when there were rumors circulating, Ayesha had denied it.

At the moment, Farhan is busy preparing for his sister's wedding. "My sister is getting married on October 25th and I'm busy with that," he says. "I will start preparing for my own wedding soon after. I want to tell the world about my commitment to Ayesha. I love her and marriage is the next step."

Ayesha, meanwhile, is busy completing her last two projects; Nagesh Kukunoor's ‘Tasveer ‘and Boney Kapoor's ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’. She has informed her producers that she won't be shooting after marriage.

"I have left the decision to work after marriage up to Ayesha. I'm fine with whatever she chooses," says Farhan.

It’s really too bad that Ayesha’s decided to quit the industry. She has won several accolades for her powerful performances in ‘Dor’ and ‘Socha Na Tha’, within a short career span. We hope she makes the decision to come back to Bollywood!

No comments: